Ocuvite Eye Vitamin Adult 50+ Formula helps replenish essential eye protecting nutrients that you can lose as you age. This eye vitamin and mineral supplement contains antioxidants and nutrients, including Vitamin C, E, and Zinc, to help protect eye health. This Bausch and Lomb's advanced Ocuvite and Eye Vitamin Adult 50+ solf gels have been specially formulated to help replenish vital eye nutrients that are often not obtained in sufficient quantities through dieting alone. Lutein and Zeaxanthin helps to filter harmful blue light and support macular health. Omega-3 is essential nutrients that are important for proper retinal function. Bausch and Lomb's Ocuvite Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for Adults 50+ is the doctor recommended 1 per day soft gel to improve eye health. Packaging may vary.
|Item Form||Soft Gel|
|Vitamins And Minerals||250, 5 Percent Daily Value|
|Item Weight||0.3 Pounds|
- OCUVITE ADULT 50 PLUS EYE VITAMINS: Our most advanced formula to help support eye health & replenish vital eye nutrients that you can lose as you age, with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, omega-3, zinc, copper, vitamin C & vitamin E. Eye Nutrition for Today.
- OCUVITE EYE VITAMINS: Ocuvite eye vitamins focus on one thing - supporting your eye health. With gummies, chewables, formulas with the benefits of a daily multivitamin & eye vitamins for adults over 50, Ocuvite supports your eyes at all ages of adulthood.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch + Lomb carries a full line ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals and nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health and PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical good store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used supplements from Smarty Pants, iCaps, Trunature, or Viteyes.
In today’s modern, always-on world, your eyes work hard everyday. Between blue light from digital screens, sunlight, and today’s always-on world – eyes today are stressed!
As you age, your eyes can lose vital nutrients like Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which are crucial for supporting a healthy macula. You can’t stop aging—but you can start simple habits that help care for your eyes.
Ocuvite Eye Vitamins. Eye Nutrition for Today
Ocuvite eye vitamins can help by replenishing vital nutrients you lose as you age, and helping nourish and support the eye's natural filter – the macula.
Everyday Eye Stress
We're using digital devices more than ever before, exposing our eyes to high energy blue light from these devices for hours a day, which may impact our eyes over time. Sunlight and long, always-on days take their toll as well.
The Science of Ocuvite
DHA and EPA are essential fatty acids that play an important role in eye health, and can be challenging to get enough of through diet alone. Be sure the Omega-3s in any supplement you take for eye health contain a high enough concentration of DHA and EPA.
Nutrition is Key
Your eyes are unique and have their own nutritional needs. Care for them the right way, by choosing healthy foods, such as those that contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Omega-3s and antioxidants that support eye health*.
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt dihydrate, Makon OP-9, Phospholipid ptc, Purified water, Silica gel, Sodium chloride, Sodium phosphate heptahydrate, Titanium dioxide